- To provide our members with a forum to increase all members’ business;
- broaden our business networking capabilities;
- learn about other relevant occupations and their functions;
- and increase our marketing knowledge with the long term goal of increasing business opportunities.
We believe that the more we give, the more we receive. The goals of the group are to be placed above those of the individual member.
Code of Ethics
The “Member Code of Ethics” is to be read aloud by all members upon induction of a new member.
- Will provide quality services at the price quoted
- Will be truthful with the members and their referrals.
- Will build goodwill and trust among members and their referrals.
- Will take responsibility for following up on the referrals received.
- Will hold a volunteer position after their first 6 months of membership
- Will display a positive and supportive attitude with other group members.
- Will live up to the ethical Standards of their profession